Thursday, July 21, 2011

Our house...

Our house is coming together so quickly! I'm glad it is only an exit away from where we live now because Jack and I are obsessed with driving by almost every night!! We met our neighbors the other day too and they were the sweetest family. They already invited us over for one of their barbecues! Jack and I can't wait to move in and start our little family of 3, well 6 if you include our pets! I apologize to my friends and family if all you hear out of our mouths is house and baby talk... we are just SO excited that it's hard not to talk about it! Even through all the excitement, there is still a part of us that is nervous because it is a huge investment to purchase a home. But Jack and I have always tried to make the best decisions for our life and we believe that God would not give us anything that we could not handle. I have to trust that my fortune cookie I got last night is true...



For awhile all we saw were huge piles of dirt, but this past week they have really gotten a lot done! Here is a sneak peak of our house...

3 comments:

  1. Wow they have done ALOT! It looks great!! And what a perfect fortune cookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hear the excitement in your voice when you talk about your future..so talk away baby!!! I am very proud of everything you and Jack have done! You have worked very hard to get to this place in your lives. It looks like the house is coming along really quick! Hopefully, before baby Jackson gets here!
    Love the fortune cookie...perfect timing!
    I love you all....6!!!
    Mom/GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to come to Texas to see all of these wonderful things happening in your life!! So excited for you both. I love you tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete