Monday, July 11, 2011

It's a BOY!!!



Today was the big day!!! Jack and I found out at 10am that we were having a baby BOY! We were BEYOND excited! We told our family immediately, but had to wait until 7pm to tell all of our friends because we threw an Announcement Party at Main Event. We couldn't wait to share the news with everyone. We asked everyone to wear blue if they thought it was a boy or pink if they thought it was a girl. The majority wore blue and only two people wore pink! Once everyone got there, we passed out the cupcakes. We made cupcakes that had white icing and blue cake so once everyone bit into it they could see that it was BLUE for a BOY!





Here is a picture of our handsome son, Jackson Cade Burns :)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful day!!! I don't think I will ever get the sound of your voice out of my head hearing you telling me "IT'S A BOY!"
    Oh...and thank you Jack for letting us take off and go shopping!
    I also wanted to say that you and Jack and Jackson are so blessed to have such awesome friends!!
    I love you 3!

    ReplyDelete