Friday, July 1, 2011

It's July!!!

It's Friday and it's July! This is my favorite month of the year! SO many GREAT things are happening this month:

* Celebrating 4th of July with great friends

* Mom's birthday

* Dad's birthday

* Finding out if our baby is a boy or girl!!! :))

* Britney Spears/Nicki Minaj Concert

* My Birthday

* South Padre with some of my favorite people

* Katy Perry Concert

And to start July off, I am 19 weeks pregnant today! Only one more week until we know what Baby Burns is! I also had to go buy my first pair of prego pants... I am actually very excited about this purchase because they are soooo comfy! Here is what is happening this week: The baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces, and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. The hair on their scalp is sprouting. This is a crucial time for sensory development: The baby's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment