Saturday, May 21, 2011

Officially a Fire Fighter!

I am a little late posting this so forgive me! Jack graduated from the Fire Academy on May 2nd! He was rewarded with the Brandon Phillips Award for being a Distinguished Recruit. Everyone in the class had to vote on who they thought deserved this award by choosing who they would trust to go into a burning building with. Jack was completely shocked and honored to have receive it! Now that he is finished with the Fire Academy, he is able to start working at the Fire Station. He is already enjoying work and I am so happy that he is finally living his dream! It is going to take me some time to get used to his 24 hour shifts again because I have been so used to him being home every night! But I have a plan... to keep myself occupied I am going to watch all my recorded tv shows on the days he is working :)

Good job babe! YOU DID IT!!!!

Here are some pictures from his graduation... I'll be sure to post some picture of him in his gear SOON!





No comments:

Post a Comment